lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Yet another blog, but there isn't enough information about Axapta.

Time and time again I find myself stumbling over the same blogs to answer my questions about AX 2009. They're actually very good, but the StackOverflow.com web site is probably my favourite place to go for my own questions, although the Microsoft Dynamics Community is an excellent resource as well... Oh and then there is this Columbian guy in the company who is the oracle of all Axapta knowledge but we shouldn't abuse him now should we?

The code in the blog is formatted with FormatMySourceCode so at least it's legible.

Axapta itself is a product that I like very much for both it's usablility - many of our clients are already familiar with MSAccess, and it's development environment. There are warts but they are relatively minor.

1 comentario: